Skip to main content

I just  bought the Gen3 Sub but im dissapointed, the volume is too low i cannot hear anything,

I need to put the ear on the side to barely hear a sound, already did all the reset/deleting and EQ related, but nothing works.

Edit: It’s connected to a beam + 2 SL

Hi @lehiart 

What type of content/source material is being sent (i.e, cable broadcast, streaming service for movie/music, Blu Ray/4K Player or OTA).

Hi @lehiart 

What type of content/source material is being sent (i.e, cable broadcast, streaming service for movie/music, Blu Ray/4K Player or OTA).

Hello, It happens with all of the sources, TV, spotify connect, game console etc..

(image removed)

Hi @lehiart 

It happens with all of the sources, TV, spotify connect, game console etc..

Have you tried adjusting the sub audio level in the HT room settings in ‘Settings/System” set it high around level 10, then try a movie like "6 Underground", for example, on Netflix and check that the ‘audio-in’ next to the main HT device in "Settings/System/About My Sonos” is showing as receiving Dolby Digital 5.1 - it should hopefully be okay.

Or you could maybe try playing a music track, something like ‘Wow. eExplicit]’ ~ Post Malone. 

I’m having the same issue.  I went from a wired sub from the amp that sounded great.  I am completely underwhelmed by the Gen 3.  I have tweaked all the settings and overall very minimal bass unless it is a big boomy sound.  That is the only thing that comes through.  I may go back to my old subwoofer .