Answered

Sonos One SL use for Surround

• 22 February 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, ive got 4x Sono One SL’s from a good friend, and my question is:

1. Can i use all 4 without anything else to make surround sound for my tv setup?
  2. do i need something else to use all 4 as surround ? or only 1 extra bar and 2 one sl’s
  3. can i use 2x or 4x sl’S with another bar? got a teufel cinedeck atm, can i pair those ?

i want to make the best usage for the 4 one sl’s ive got and i dont know how i can use them as best, i only want 1 setup for 1 tv, so i want to use all 4 if possible and try a good setup :) 
icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 22 February 2024, 19:38

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

The One SLs are not designed to be your primary TV speakers. You need to get a Sonos sound bar like an Arc or Beam and then use two of the One SLs as surrounds. The other two One SLs can be used elsewhere.

The One SLs are not designed to be your primary TV speakers. You need to get a Sonos sound bar like an Arc or Beam and then use two of the One SLs as surrounds. The other two One SLs can be used elsewhere.

ty bro for helping, can i use the one SLs with other soundbars as well? like the teufel cinedeck?

and can i use 4x one SLs with the arc or beam?

Userlevel 7

The One SLs will only work as surrounds with Sonos sound bars.

You can only use two surround speakers in a Sonos home theater setup.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You could use them as intended, as music streaming speakers, not hooked to anything but your local network.

Either as four individual speakers or you could connect two into a Stereo Pair. You could group them and have all play the same stream in perfect sync.