Answered

Sonos Not Found

• 17 October 2022
  • 3 replies

My Sonos Beam will not connect with my network anymore. I changed the password so when it says “Did you change the password” I say yes.

Do you want to add a network? Yes.

Find system...Sonos not found. 

I rebooted the system and the router. 

What do I do next? 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 October 2022, 02:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Wire your Beam to your router with a temporary Ethernet cable. Start up the Sonos controller. Does it find the Beam?

If so, go in to settings, and change your network data. Probably easiest to delete what is there now, then go in and re-enter the new data. Once you’ve done that, you should be able to remove the temporary Ethernet cable, and it should stay connected, assuming the ‘radio / WiFi’ hasn’t been turned off on the Beam. 

@Brother without order,

Cable the Beam, or another of your Sonos devices, from the same setup, to your router and reboot the Beam. Let things settle post reboot, then scan and change its password/credentials using the same ‘update networks’ method you mentioned in your post. See if that resolves the issue.

(edit: Bruce beat me to it. 👍)

This worked. Thanks.