sonos自体の初期化も実行済み。

ルータは2.4GHz、8011.b/g/nに設定済み。

ルータのパスワード接続画面まではいく。

ただ、テレビとsonos自体の接続はできており、音声もsonosから出力されている。

アプリの設定だけどうしてもできないので、どなたか教えてください。

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Currently using sonos beam gen2.

After replacing the router with the FS040W, I tried changing the settings of the Sonos app and reconnecting, but it kept saying "There was a connection problem."

Sonos itself has also been initialized.

The router is set to 2.4GHz, 8011.b/g/n.

You will get to the password connection screen for the router.

However, the connection between the TV and Sonos itself is established, and audio is also output from Sonos.

I just can't set up the app, so please let me know.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 18 December 2023, 11:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @syabaaaaa 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

It may help to temporarily connect the Beam to the router with an ethernet cable - once connected, go to Settings » System » Network » Manage Networks » Update Networks to connect Sonos to your WiFi. The app will let you know when you can disconnect the ethernet cable.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

Sonos コミュニティへようこそ!
Beam をイーサネット ケーブルでルーターに一時的に接続すると便利な場合があります。接続したら、設定 » システム » ネットワーク » ネットワーク管理 » ネットワークの更新に移動して Sonos を WiFi に接続します。 アプリは、イーサネット ケーブルを取り外してもよい時期を通知します。

これがお役に立てば幸いです。
Sonos komyuniti e yōkoso! Beam o īsanetto kēburu de rūtā ni ichijitekini setsuzoku suruto benrina baai ga arimasu. Setsuzoku shitara, settei» shisutemu» nettowāku» nettowāku kanri» nettowāku no kōshin ni idō shite Sonos o waifai ni setsuzoku shimasu. Apuri wa, īsanetto kēburu o torihazushite mo yoi jiki o tsūchi shimasu.

Kore ga o yakunitateba saiwaidesu.