Skip to main content

Hello Everyone,

I am an avid fan of Sonos since beginning thanks to my father but now I'm getting real frustrated over a matter.

I have TCL 43c645 tv that I bought last year and just bought Sonos Beam (Gen 2) with my first paycheck after university.

Tv recognizes Sonos when I do the setup via app and connect to an Arc HDMI with no problems but there is simply no sound.

I have factory reset the soundbar, plugged everything off from the TV (the Nintendo Switch, PS5 etc.) tried to do it again only with Sonos connected to TV. No result.

I have checked the CEC and also approved it so that should also be fine.

I am running out of options and this is simply very sad for me as I am losing my trust in Sonos :'(

P.S. The initial setup with the app to my phone was already a nightmare but that's something else, that one got fixed :)

Funny enough I have no problems playing music from the Sonos app (Spotify) to my Beam Gen 2 Soundbar.

Thanks for the help everyone in advance! Please help this community member of yours out 🥺

Make sure that TV Autoplay is enabled under the Beam’s settings in the Sonos app.

In the TV settings, set Audio Output to ARC and set Digital Audio Out to Pass Through.