Answered

Sonos Beam Gen 1 - Flashing white light and can't factory reset

• 17 October 2022
  • 1 reply

I had this issue before and I gave up on the product but after a few months, replugged it in and it worked fine. 

My sound system had been working fine for many months and I got the Sonos Sub which I loved but now randomly this issue has appeared again.

Sonos beam keeps flashing a white light even though I have it connected via ethernet cable to the router. I’ve tried unplugging the router as well as the Beam. I can’t even factory reset the beam (doesn’t matter how long I hold on to the join/infinity button, it keeps flashing white). Very frustrating as I got the subs + 2x SL ones to pair and now none of them can connect to my TV.

Diagnostic number: 197347082

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 17 October 2022, 21:58

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

You are perhaps best to contact the Support Staff direct via this LINK during the usual working hours and see if there are any issues with the Beam - It sounds like you ‘may’ have a hardware issue if you are following these steps and were unable to reset the device…

Factory Reset:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/1096