Question

Sonos beam disappears from the system

• 9 December 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi there, I have two Sonos 1 and a Sonos Beam and whenever I want to play music and link all three devices, it’s impossible to do so as the Beam is missing. I have chatted with Sonos about this issue two times and they helped me fix it for a bit however after a couple of hours the beam disappears from the system again. The beam is relatively close to the wifi and router but not close enough to add an ethernet cable permanently - which also goes against the purpose of having wifi speakers!

This issue has been going on for months and I decided to let time pass by to see if they were coming out with an update to fix this issue but I haven’t noticed any improvement.

If anyone has had this issue in the past and overcame it, I would love to hear your solution! 

Thank you so much in advance!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @soraya13.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community since you already tried some troubleshooting steps let me try to assist you.

Can you submit another diagnostic report from your Sonos system and reply back with your confirmation number? 

While you are waiting try to unplug all Sonos devices, then rebooting the router. When the router comes back up, plug back in the Sonos devices.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.