Skip to main content
Question

sonos arc stopped working. Only used a dozen times since I just finaly mived in.

• 7 July 2024
  • 2 replies

After a dozen uses my arc does not power up. It is past the warranty since I have not been living at this house which I now am. I have spent several hours on hold. Not able to reach anyonr. From what I gather Sonos does not repair their products. It is a lot of money to spend when I am looking at buying several additional speakers to add to my Arc. I am perplexed. I will try one more time to conact them. If that does not work I will spend a lot of money on a different system. Also I happen to have a Sonos 1 in my Florida home that is 8 years old. Several speakers with it and non of it ever gave me any issues. Has Sonos quality gone down?

2 replies

Not that I’m aware of. But electronics do (rarely) fail. And it’s Sunday. You may try calling tomorrow. 

Oh, even if Sonos doesn’t have a ‘repair’ service, if the device is under warranty, they will replace it, and depending on what may be wrong ( and why you need to get through on the phone ) can replace, or offer a substantial discount on a replacement device.