Skip to main content
Question

sonos arc stopped working. Only used a dozen times since I just finaly mived in.

• 7 July 2024
  • 2 replies

After a dozen uses my arc does not power up. It is past the warranty since I have not been living at this house which I now am. I have spent several hours on hold. Not able to reach anyonr. From what I gather Sonos does not repair their products. It is a lot of money to spend when I am looking at buying several additional speakers to add to my Arc. I am perplexed. I will try one more time to conact them. If that does not work I will spend a lot of money on a different system. Also I happen to have a Sonos 1 in my Florida home that is 8 years old. Several speakers with it and non of it ever gave me any issues. Has Sonos quality gone down?

Not that I’m aware of. But electronics do (rarely) fail. And it’s Sunday. You may try calling tomorrow. 

Oh, even if Sonos doesn’t have a ‘repair’ service, if the device is under warranty, they will replace it, and depending on what may be wrong ( and why you need to get through on the phone ) can replace, or offer a substantial discount on a replacement device.