Sonos ARC - Samsung TV compatibility

• 14 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hey guys,

I need to know if the following products:

• Sonos ARC
  • Sonos Move
  • Sonos SUB

are compatible with the following TV SAMSUNG Crystal UHD UE65CU7190UXZT, Smart TV 65" CU7000, Crystal UHD 4K, DVB-T2.

I already asked to Samsung support center but they told me to check with Sonos support team.

Best and thank u

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 15 February 2024, 00:46

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Your TV will work with the Arc and Sub. The Arc will connect to the TV’s HDMI ARC port. The Sub will connect wirelessly to the Arc.

The Move can be grouped with the Arc in the Sonos app. Although you will experience a slight audio delay from the Move when playing TV audio from the Arc. Streaming music will be in sync though.

Your TV will work with the Arc and Sub. The Arc will connect to the TV’s HDMI ARC port. The Sub will connect wirelessly to the Arc.

The Move can be grouped with the Arc in the Sonos app. Although you will experience a slight audio delay from the Move when playing TV audio from the Arc. Streaming music will be in sync though.

thank u very much for your answer! so my tv should have the ARC HDMI u say. got it

Whenever you pair non-Samsung Soundbars (ie the Sonos Arc) with a Samsung TV the tv speakers will shut off. 

Whereas if you use a Samsung Soundbar with a Samsung tv, both sets of speakers will work together. 

So make sure you don't want to utilize the built in tv speakers on the Samsung tv because they will not work WITH Sonos; it's one or the other.