Answered

Sonos Arc randomly cuts out while watching TV

• 28 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi,

i bought the Sonos Arc SL 2 weeks ago. Just the past 2 days i start noticing that the sound bar keeps getting disconnected from the TV for a few seconds (switch back to TV speaker), and then connects back itself. I did some research online and in the forum, it looks like i’m not alone. But i can’t find anybody has provided a solution yet. I’ve submitted a diagnostic report right after the issue has occurred: 710197482, can someone help me take a look whats going on, and how to solve it?

i’ve tried power cycle the arc, turn off the “auto power off” feature on the HDMI port on the TV, made sure all firmwares are up to date. nothing helps

my setup: Sonos Arc + Hisense projector TV(eARC HDMI)

Thanks a lot

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 28 November 2022, 22:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Is there anything else connected to the TV ‘other’ HDMI ports? If so, switch off CEC on those ‘other’ devices, or use a CEC-less adapter in-between the device and the TV …and see if that resolves the issue.