Answered

Seeking Advice on Enhancing My Sonos Setup in a Small Room

• 28 February 2024
  • 2 replies

Good day, Sonos community. This is the first time I'm posting here since I recently acquired a Sonos Era 300. I loved its sound and I want to acquire another system, but I have doubts. My bedroom is very small, approximately 2.5 meters wide and 3-4 meters long, literally a square, and I don't know which system would add a plus to my Era 300. Perhaps another identical system or a Sub Mini, what do you recommend? I hope you have a good day.

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 28 February 2024, 19:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Welcome to the community!

Assuming you have just one (1) Era 300 and your goal is to get a balanced stereo effect (ie. left/right speakers) I recommend another Era 300. That will create a stereo pair.

Placing another model Sonos speaker in the same room will IMO create a volume issue to adjust them accurately (though not impossible) but differences in speaker drivers will result in one sounding less or better than the other.

If you are satisfied with the single Era 300 then adding a sub mini will give more low-end and allow the Era 300 to better attenuate the mids and highs.

I only have one Era 300, the bass fills my small room, and I think that another Era 300 will be the best option. Thank you very much!