sanus arc tv mount with su wl855 mount install

• 23 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Having a bit of trouble making sense of how to install this with that wall mount and could use some help. My tv is on the ground and I realize that the sanus arc tv mount has to go on the bottom holes before I mount the tv. The problem is the mount backer thing is only on the top and based on the su-wl855 instructions after I lift the tv and hook it into the mount, then I put the screws from that wall piece into the bottom holes of the tv.

Am I wrong to then assume that I will need 3 people to install the tv? As I will have to put the back piece of the su wl855 first then have the 3rd person screw into the wall bracket while 2 people hold it up? Thanks a lot.

also a bit confused on whether or not to use the spacer.

manual here for reference https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/res/manuals/5004/453320bc03e41c49f8852fb982b51207/50040731M.pdf

4 replies

It seems that according to sanus it’s not compatible with Sony wall mounts the website really should change up their description

Sorry I’m not of more use. Not sure I have any knowledge about those mounts. 

Was trying to see if anyone has experience here with this combo of stuff as I bought the mount here on sonos website but good point I’ll try to give them a call as well. Sony doesn’t have answer for me either.

This may be a question better asked of Sanus, rather than Sonos? Unless that’s an autocorrect fail, and it’s really the Sonos mount you’re talking about?