Answered

Removing Sonos One from my 5.1 from S2

• 24 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

I want to remove my paired Ones from my TV room (Sub & PlayBase). When my Fives arrive I want to add them to my TV room along with the existing Sub & PlayBase for my 5.1 setup. I’m going to use the Ones in the garage (replacing my paired Play1’s. I’ll find a new home for the Play1’s. Will I be able to remove the Ones from tv room without unpairing them? Or will each Ones have to start all over as a new install on S2 app? Will I lose anything from the app once I remove power to the Ones or Play1s? I know once I have them in the garage I will have to use TruePlay to fine tune them again. I’m sure I’ll be able to get the Fives paired with the TV room Sub and PlayBase. 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 October 2022, 08:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

1. I don’t think they stayed paired, but your experience will be the answer. It doesn’t make any difference, though.
  2. No. 
  3. No, just make sure you unbond them from your Home Theater ‘room’ before powering them down. It will make life easier for you.