Answered

Pre-owned?

• 26 December 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey guys 

Super excited to get arc for Xmas. Setting it up and had issues with it not being recognised etc etc. Googling sorted this and managed to get it set up. 

When working through the menus etc I came across this, I think we’ve been sold a return, what do you think? It cabs from a well known high street store. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 December 2021, 07:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Yes, it appears the Arc has already been set up by another user and they didn’t perform a factory reset before they returned it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Is this the real e-mail you get to see? Is it wise to publish it on an open internet page?

Is this the real e-mail you get to see? Is it wise to publish it on an open internet page?

I would guess, comparing email address and user name, that it's the OP's own address. But your question is still valid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

This person’s email has already been leaked through 13 data breaches anyway, according to https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Putting it on a Sonos forum is the least of his problems, plus its only it bitmaps so unlikely to be scraped by a bot.