My playbar will go in and out of connection with the network, staying connected only for about 30 seconds at a time. Any suggestions given the below?
- It’s connected via WiFi - 5Ghz with a strong signal in its location
- If I restart it, it will always reconnect for a good 15-30 seconds and then drop out
- Device is about 7 years old and issue started 4 weeks ago
- Hasn’t remained connected for more than a a few minutes in weeks
- Works totally fine for playing TV sound, but won’t stay grouped with other speakers (as it is dropping off the network)
- Paired with a Sub
- There are 8 other sonos speakers in the network and none have this issue
Steps I’ve taken:
- plenty of restarts
- ensured cables are securely connected
- using a different power outlet
- I’ve successfully assigned a static IP from the router (device will connect only with the reserved IP I’ve assigned.
Best answer by John BView original