Answered

Outdoor/Pool house Setup Question

• 26 December 2021
  • 1 reply

I currently have an arc, sub gen 3 and two 1 SL’s setup for home theater in my family room, Sonos 1 in adjacent kitchen, Beam gen 2 in  master bedroom, boost and Move in kids playroom and a Five in the garage. I will be setting up my pool house and outdoor sound this spring. I have already purchased sonos Amp, sonos sonance outdoor pair for under pool house eaves, a second gen 3 sub for inside the pool house, and a Sonos 1 for inside the pool house for the convenience of voice control for wife and guests. My question is this, Will I be able to group the sonance pair and amp with the Sonos 1 and sub as one “Room” OR will the amp, and sonance be one “room” and the Sonos 1 and sub be a seperate “room”?

Reason I am asking is I have found google assistant voice control to be finicky when selecting “rooms” to cast to. S2 in app experience is straight forward and easy to use, but I am more concerned with voice control and “Hey Google”.

Thanks for any input!

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 26 December 2021, 05:36

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

The Amp/Sonance speakers will be a separate room/zone than the One/Sub. But you can group the two rooms together to play the same audio.