Answered

Original Playbar / Soundbar Walll Hanging Bracket

• 12 March 2023
  • 1 reply

I'm having a new TV installed with a wall mount and am looking to have the original Sonos Playbar / Sound bar installed right below the TV.  Can you comment on what the best bracket to do so?  Can't find one on the Sonos site that lists this model.  Best Buy recommended the Rocketfish universal mount for soundbars.  Thoughts?

Moderator edit: Removed hyperlink

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 13 March 2023, 13:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @SRMoscoe, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I’ve had a look into the Rocketfish Universal Soundbar Mount and, from what the reviews say, it will work with the Sonos Playbar. 

We don’t sell accessories for the Playbar any longer on Sonos.com as the Sonos Arc has since replaced it. If you’re looking for a mount for the Playbar that isn’t this one, I’d suggest third party retailers or marketplaces to see if there are any official mounts left.

If you do end up going with a third party accessory/wall mount, I’d always recommend checking with the manufactures to see if it supports our soundbars.

I hope this helps!