Answered

one speaker playing in group

• 29 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I have (2) ERA300’s and a mini sub in one zone then separately (1) ERA100 in a second zone.

Whenever I have music playing and zones grouped, it only plays ONE speaker from ONE of the zones. If I ungroup, it will play music from one ERA300 then the ERA100 in the other zone will be playing (1 speaker per zone). I’ve been able to play around with it and have both ERA300’s play music from the first zone (separately). The sub has never operated yet even though it is tied to them in the zone. All of the speakers are within 30’ of my WiFi router.

Has anyone had this issue where it only plays from one speaker when it is part of a zone? Secondarily, has anyone ever had it only play from one speaker when all zones are grouped together?w

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 29 October 2023, 02:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Note that the three ERA’s play when I connect via Bluetooth to them through Spotify. The sub mini doesn’t operate when I do that.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

I’d submit a diagnostic and contact Sonos support with the number it provides.

I’d submit a diagnostic and contact Sonos support with the number it provides.

The guy at support said the diagnostic showed everything working. He wasn’t terribly helpful through chat whatsoever, but he was running up against the end of the day so I can’t blame him too much.