Skip to main content

Hi all,

I’m not sure if my issue is with the app or with how my system is set up. 

• I have a Sonos Arc, Sub Woofer and 2 amps connected to ceiling speakers
  • Sono’s customer service helped me set up my Arc and helped me get the TV’s sound to come through the Arc and 2 amps

Here’s my issue:

• After Sono’s customer service helped me, each time I turned on the TV I would get sound from my Arc and my ceiling speakers in the family room
  • I added Spotify to my Arc and the other day I used voice command to play Spotify through my Arc and speakers
  • After I stopped playing Spotify through my Arc, I turned on the TV
  • No sound came out of the Arc or speakers
  • After going through the app, I was able to get the sound going again
  • But now when I turn on the TV, the sound only comes through the Arc and not my ceiling speakers.
  • I have to go into the app and connect them, when before I played Spotify through the Arc, the TV came through the Arc and ceiling speakers

I’m not sure if it’s an app glitch but any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you

Hopefully this link (and those links off it) should assist you to ‘bond’ the Amp/Speakers (& Sub) to your Arc:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/surround-sound-guidelines-and-limitations

Thank you but my speakers used to sync before I played Spotify on Sonos. They will still sync but I have to get them playing together manually. Before I played Spotify, things worked fine.

I’m just wondering if there is a setting in the app that remembers my settings. 

Thank you but my speakers used to sync before I played Spotify on Sonos. They will still sync but I have to get them playing together manually. Before I played Spotify, things worked fine.

I’m just wondering if there is a setting in the app that remembers my settings. 

Don’t know, can’t see your app and its current settings, obviously. You might be best to go back to `Sonos support as they can gather the information over the phone to assist you and see your settings. It will likely save all the toing and froing here. Here is their link:

https://support.sonos.com/s/contact