Skip to main content

I can no longer get any sound from my TV on my Sonos ARC since the app update. I can play music but nothing from the TV. It illustrates that sound is coming through but I can hear nothing.

Any ideas

I was having the same issue with my Arc no longer having sound with my Apple TV after this update. I have a Samsung smart TV. I could hear music streaming but no sound for TV. 

On my Samsung settings menu I went Settings> Sound> Expert Settings > HDMI-eARC Mode and changed this to the “Auto” setting.  I will also add that just prior to changing this setting I unplugged all the products and restarted my router  unclear if that did anything or was necessary.

Sharing in case this might work for someone else. WHAT A FRUSTRATING EXPERIENCE. We had multiple days with no sound and I spent way too much time trying to figure this out for such an expensive product. Why does this break once a year?! Do better Sonos!

I know almost nothing about how my Sonos works (it was set up by a pro), but this solution worked for me. Thank you!