Answered

NO LIGHT SONOS SUB GEN 3

• 28 December 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hello,

Yesterday, I got a sonos sub gen3 I have added successfully with my sonos beam and two sonos ones gen 1,after that I realized that the sonos sub is working fine and is shown on the app but the sonos sub gen 3 light is always switched off instead of the rest items of the home theatre, how can I get any colour light on the sonos sub gen 3 added yesterday?

Thanks.

Regards

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 28 December 2022, 16:46

View original

4 replies

Badge

Hello Ken,

Thanks for your help, finally I have submitted the sonos sub for revision after being talking with support team.

Thanks.

Regards.

Hello Ken,

On both cases, nothing changes on my sub gen3 LED light, always switched off the light.In addition, when I changed LED light into the room where I have added the sub gen3, LED lights changed from withe color to switched off in sonos beam and both sonos ones, but nothing happens with my sonos sub gen 3 LED light.

Please, could you help me here?

Thanks.

Regards.

I would first see what happens when you power off/on the Sub - leave it off for 30-40s and then power it on again - if the LED problem persists, after that then it maybe best to submit a system diagnostic report and note, or post, it’s reference back here and contact/chat with the Sonos Support Staff via this LINK and see if they can see any issues with the device.

Badge

Hello Ken,

On both cases, nothing changes on my sub gen3 LED light, always switched off the light.In addition, when I changed LED light into the room where I have added the sub gen3, LED lights changed from withe color to switched off in sonos beam and both sonos ones, but nothing happens with my sonos sub gen 3 LED light.

Please, could you help me here?

Thanks.

Regards.

What do you perhaps see if you toggle the status LED ‘ON/OFF/ON’ etc. in the main room (In Sonos App ‘Settings/System/[Beam room name]’) which you have bonded the Sub to? 

Also, what do you see if you toggle the Sub ‘OFF’ completely in ‘Settings/System/[Beam room name]/Sub Audio’ (toggle switch - top right corner of screen) above its volume-level slider bar?