Answered

Never recieved my product

• 10 June 2022
  • 1 reply

On 04.april I ordered a Sonos Beam gen2 Black. The order was paid in full, wich was confirmed by Sonos support. It has been on storage from several weeks on the online shop and the order is marked as "getting ready for shipment* in mypage and it has been like this for several weeks. 

I have called and sent email several times, but I do not get an answer. The sales-department has not picked up the phone for several weeks and I only manage to get through to the support departementet wich do not have expertise in sales. 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 10 June 2022, 13:49

View original

1 reply

On 04.april I ordered a Sonos Beam gen2 Black. The order was paid in full, wich was confirmed by Sonos support. It has been on storage from several weeks on the online shop and the order is marked as "getting ready for shipment* in mypage and it has been like this for several weeks. 

I have called and sent email several times, but I do not get an answer. The sales-department has not picked up the phone for several weeks and I only manage to get through to the support departementet wich do not have expertise in sales. 

This is mostly a Sonos user-community, so there’s no one here that can likely assist you - you need to persist and get in touch with Sonos Sales to get your matter resolved. Try this LINK