Answered

my Sonos arc bar popped

• 27 September 2022
  • 4 replies

My sonos arc bar made a loud popped sound and then I lost audio.. I had to remove the power cable and put it back in again to receive audio..but ever since the sound doesn't sound as good. Perhaps a speaker has blown or something. I don't know 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 27 September 2022, 22:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Probably best if you were to submit a system diagnostic , and call Sonos Support to discuss it. But for potential hardware failures, it’s possible nothing would show up in that diagnostic….but still a better place to discuss it. This community can’t really help with that issue. 

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

Diagnostic report number 1671471874

Thank you I will call Sonos Support tomorrow 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Are you using an Apple TV or Xbox? If so, this is a long-running problem. You can join us in the main thread here: https://en.community.sonos.com/home-theater-229129/sonos-arc-loud-pop-then-audio-loss-6852340

Just had my Beam gen 2 give a loud pop / zap when watching tv and then sound quality immediately changed. Seems some bass was lost. Voices sound especially different.