Skip to main content
Answered

My existing speakers disappeared from the app...

• 6 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello,

Hope you are all doing good.

I have 2 Move and a Roam devices. They work well, i have no problem with them and are configured in the app of my android device as well as the app of my iPad.

The sound bar I bought years ago for my TV started not to work properly anymore and there was a sale at the shop so i decided to buy the Beam (gen2) .

I started the app, it detected the Beam, everything configured, sound is coming out and ...suddenly… no more Move not even Roam. they just completely disappeared from the app and are not coming back to it unless i unplug the beam from the power outlet and wait for several minutes. 

I deleted and reinstalled the app, thinking it’s coming from there. I also restarted my router ...nothing works.

Did this happen to anyone else ? and does someone know how to solve it ?

Thanks a lot for your help

Sounds like you set up the new Beam as a separate system instead of adding to existing system.

Factory reset the new Beam ONLY then use ‘Add Product’ in the app to add it to your system.  Do NOT set up a new system.

Hello @John B ,

thanks for your answer. 

Ok...so i found how to do a reset, i did the “add product” and now see all the devices. the problem i have is now that under the Beam, it says “not registered” so i tried to do it again and the issue is still the same.

Would you have another idea ?

Thanks a lot !

aaaah wait !!! now it works !! I plugged a network cable into it and did the setup 3 more times and now it’s ok. 😃 nice !

thanks !!! :-) 

Hi.  Does the Beam work at the moment?

Make sure that your apps AND the system are up to date.  Go to Settings, System, System Updates and tap ‘check for updates’.  Repeat if necessary until it says ‘no update required’.

Our posts crossed. Glad all is OK.