Question

Multi Room doesn't work anymore

• 6 January 2021
  • 1 reply

I installed 6 One SL speakers in different rooms two days ago. Everything worked perfect until yesterday evening, when all of a sudden I could not play music in different rooms at the same time anymore.

I can adress every single box seperately, so they all work.

The app shows soundbars behind the selected rooms when I play multiroom, but in reality only one room has sound…

How to fix this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Pixar79

Welcome to the Sonos community. Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about your concern. To help you out with this, can you tell us what music service are you using to stream music with your Sonos devices? Do you experience the same on other music services? To investigate what’s going on with your Sonos system, I'll be requesting from you in submitting a diagnostic report. Please don't forget to include the confirmation number in your response to find out the cause. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.