Skip to main content

Last couple of days, during movie watching I’ve noticed that sound suddenly stops from the One SL right surround. After noticing this the sound comes and goes throughout the movie. I opened the app and there was a notification that One SL Right and Sub were not connected. It said to turn them off and on again. I did and the app said that they were connected now. Continued watching and it seemed fine for a while but then they were both disconnected again and audio dropouts started. Next thing was resetting the router. Again it seemed ok for a while but then the dropouts started. What are the next steps to fix this?

Arc is connected to ethernet but the other 3 other speakers are not. The channel set in Sonos Network is channel 1 for communication between the speakers and there’s also the option for 6 and 11. Again changing between the 3 channels doesn’t seem to make a difference.

It might be some new source of wifi interference , either from inside your network itself, or even external. Have you submitted a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and called Sonos Support to discuss it?

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.