Answered

Maximum Sonos One pairings

Can I connect 4 Sonos One speakers to my existing Sonos Arc & sub? If so, what is the limit of speakers (Sonos one) I can connect to my soundbar and sub to play simultaneously? 

I already have two Sonos Ones paired as surrounds to the arc and sub. I just want to know if I can add more. 

icon

Best answer by nik9669a 9 April 2023, 08:44

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Can I connect 4 Sonos One speakers to my existing Sonos Arc & sub? If so, what is the limit of speakers (Sonos one) I can connect to my soundbar and sub to play simultaneously? 

I already have two Sonos Ones paired as surrounds to the arc and sub. I just want to know if I can add more. 

You’re at the current limit. The Arc is front 3 channels, the surrounds are the 2 rears for 5.x and the Sub is the .1 making your 5.1 system. 

You can, however ’group’ up to 32 speakers using the Sonos software. All will play in sync for streaming music, but the TCpV’s input would be delayed on all ‘grouped’ speaker not part of the sound bar’s ‘room’.