Skip to main content

Buenos días, tengo un problema, tengo una televisión LG C2 DE 77” nueva del año 2022 y no consigo configurar el mando a distancia con mi barra de sonido ARC, hago todo lo que me dice la app pero me pone que no encuentra el televisor, y solo puedo subir o bajar el volumen a través de la app, por que no es posible si la televisión LG es nueva de este año, concretamente de hace 1 mes?

Gracias

Mod edit:

Google Translate (Spanish):
Good morning, I have a problem, I have a new LG C2 DE 77” television from the year 2022 and I cannot configure the remote control with my ARC sound bar, I do everything the app tells me but it tells me that it cannot find the television , and I can only increase or decrease the volume through the app, why is it not possible if the LG television is new this year, specifically 1 month ago?

Thank you

Hi @Raulyyaesta 

Thanks for your post!

I think the problem is that you don’t need to program the remote - your LG TV utilises HDMI-CEC that allows HDMI devices to pass commands such as volume controls between each other. The function to program a remote relates to infrared remotes needed when the Sonos device is connected via optical rather than via HDMI-ARC. If, however, your Arc is connected via optical then a) it shouldn’t be and b) you would need go to the TV settings to instruct the (probably) Bluetooth remote to start emitting infrared commands, and then program the Arc to accept them.

I recommend you go to Settings » System » room with Arc] » Use IR and turn it off. Next, go into your TV’s settings and ensure Simplink is enabled.

The LG remote should then be able to control the Arc’s volume. If not, there may be another HDMI device connected to the TV that is interfering. Please disconnect other devices from the TV - if this helps, reconnect one at a time until you know which device is causing the problem, then go to it’s settings and disable any CEC functionality.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Gracias por tu publicación!

Creo que el problema es que no necesita programar el control remoto: su televisor LG utiliza HDMI-CEC que permite que los dispositivos HDMI pasen comandos como controles de volumen entre ellos. La función para programar un control remoto se relaciona con los controles remotos infrarrojos necesarios cuando el dispositivo Sonos está conectado a través de una óptica en lugar de HDMI-ARC. Sin embargo, si su Arc está conectado a través de una óptica, entonces a) no debería estarlo y b) tendría que ir a la configuración del televisor para indicarle al (probablemente) control remoto Bluetooth que comience a emitir comandos infrarrojos, y luego programe el Arc para que acepte a ellos.

Te recomiendo que vayas a Ajustes » Sistema » dhabitación con Arc] » Usar IR y lo apagues. Luego, ingrese a la configuración de su televisor y asegúrese de que Simplink esté habilitado.

El control remoto LG debería poder controlar el volumen del Arc. De lo contrario, es posible que haya otro dispositivo HDMI conectado al televisor que esté interfiriendo. Desconecte otros dispositivos del televisor; si esto ayuda, vuelva a conectar uno a la vez hasta que sepa qué dispositivo está causando el problema, luego vaya a su configuración y deshabilite cualquier funcionalidad de CEC.

Espero que esto ayude.