Answered

LG C2 switches between ARC and internal speakers

• 17 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I’ve had my Beam for a while and worked fine with my LG OLED (2019) but I updated to the new LG OLED C2(2022) and it is constantly switching between ARC and internal speakers every few seconds. I have everything setup and sound comes out of Beam perfectly and then the tv switches back to internal speakers for less than 5 seconds and then back to ARC 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 17 January 2023, 05:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sounds like an issue with the CEC computer in the TV recognizing the Arc, and then unrecognizing it, over and over. I’d double check the TV for firmware updates, apply them, then actually reboot the TV by unplugging it from the wall for five minutes. Just turning it off with the remote or even a button on the TV  won’t do it. 

If that doesn’t work, I’d reboot the Arc, and double check to reseat all the HDMI cables. It could be something as simple as the cables not making constant contact.

Finally, if it’s still occurring, I’d submit a system diagnostic within 10 minutes of experiencing this problem, and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.