I have listened to Mixcloud on my Sonos Beam almost daily for the last 4 months or so. Yesterday I upgraded the Sonos Beam. Now Mixcloud rarely plays then quickly dies, and I am getting a slew of errors with the iOS app and macOS app.
- “An error occurred while adding track to the queue (701)”
- Unable to access the Sonos Beam at all from the iOS app.
- If I do get Mixcloud to play, it plays 2-20 minutes of a show, then skips to the next, within 1 minutes skips and finally gives up. After this Sonos is fully unresponsive.
- a factory reset of the Sonos Beam. No difference.
- Checked the Sonos music service status page. All reported well.
- Killed and restarted the iOS app. Sometimes it doesn’t even find the Beam until I reboot the beam.
The only thing that helps for a little while is powering the Beam down and powering it up again. But less than an hour later it exhibits the same issues. Networking is so flaky that sometimes it won’t even connect bluetooth.
Please revert your changes.
Best answer by AirgetlamView original