Answered

Is there any way I can bluetoth to a sonos soundbar, I have herd I can via a bluetooth recever and then use cables

• 3 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Sorry as in heading 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 3 February 2023, 00:23

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Not easily. Sonos soundbars use the sound generated by a TV set, not Bluetooth. If your TV receives a Bluetooth signal, you could send the Bluetooth to the TV, and then it should go out (maybe….worth a test) to the Sonos.

It gets a lot messier with the newer TVs and Sonos connections, if you have HDMI-ARC or HDMI eARC, it requires an input from the Bluetooth receiver to be in HDMI, so that the TV set can then reflect it properly via the ARC or eARC connection. 

Your best bet is to actually hook up a Bluetooth receiver to a Sonos device that has an analog line in, not a digital line in. That would be a Port, or a Five. Then you have the line in feed that you can send to any Sonos “room”. Or even a Sonos Roam, which has the unique capability to send the incoming Bluetooth signal to all other Sonos devices.