Skip to main content

Immersive set question

• 7 July 2024
  • 6 replies

Hello all,
I am about to put the trigger buy the immersive set with Arc, 2x Era 300 and Sub but with all the current discussion about the application I am hesitant, is it a minority affected or it is a better strategy to wait ? Thank you!

6 replies

I’m not buying any new Sonos hardware F that, Sonos gives zero Fs about their customers and I won’t be rewarding that. 

But if you buy, the app is repaired to the point you *should* be able to activate and set up a new system. 

Once set up to play sound from your tv you should be good. Should reliably work like this for you. 

But Every time you interact with the app it may work great or it may not all. Have fun if you experience volume issues 🤣

Some owners continue to have issues with Sub controls not working or getting no/low sub sound. My sub works fine. 

I would avoid buying from Sonos direct as their customer support is over loaded so if you need support it may be difficult. Buy from retailer who has an easy return policy. 

Thanks for the honest feedback! I may be have to be open to alternative is this ko won't be fixed soon 🥲

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Sonos have been selling and supporting products for many years. The current issues are probably temporary and - despite the recent hyperbole on these forums - not many users are really going to discard their gear. 

Sonos offers generous home evaluation trial periods. Buy now. Return the kit if you have too many issues. 

Sonos offers generous home evaluation trial periods. Buy now. Return the kit if you have too many issues. 

Sonos  switched to 30 day returns a week or 2 before the ace release FYI. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

30 days to home trial the products is still pretty generous. Do any other manufacturers offer similar or better? 

30 days to home trial the products is still pretty generous. Do any other manufacturers offer similar or better? 

Where I live 30 days is the norm. Sonos old policy of 100 days was generous. YMMV