Skip to main content
Question

green light

• 11 July 2024
  • 4 replies

When I want to connect the arc to my system with two era 100’s, the two of them connect very easily, but the arc won’t make a connecting sound to pair it. It gives a green light. The two era’s make the sound without a problem. The system is only a month old. I’ve done a reboot of all speakers but it doesn’t help. Can anyone help me with fixing my arc? Thanks! 

Are you trying to add the eras as surrounds? If so, do it like this: https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/add-surround-speakers-to-a-sonos-home-theater

i had green light when playbar muted itself, try unmuting, the app is just unstable, my sub would not unmute for 2 days…...

I have a similar issue,  in the last couple of months my sonos Arc starting to go muted intermittently by itself. It is very annoying, I need to increase/decrease the volume to unmute it...I have tried  to unplug it, reconnect it to my network but the problem still there....any thoughts???

I have a similar issue,  in the last couple of months my sonos Arc starting to go muted intermittently by itself. It is very annoying, I need to increase/decrease the volume to unmute it...I have tried  to unplug it, reconnect it to my network but the problem still there....any thoughts???

Generate a diagnostics report within 10 minutes of an occurrence and contact Sonos support. They should be able to see what caused the volume change.