Skip to main content
Question

green light

• 11 July 2024
  • 4 replies

When I want to connect the arc to my system with two era 100’s, the two of them connect very easily, but the arc won’t make a connecting sound to pair it. It gives a green light. The two era’s make the sound without a problem. The system is only a month old. I’ve done a reboot of all speakers but it doesn’t help. Can anyone help me with fixing my arc? Thanks! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

Are you trying to add the eras as surrounds? If so, do it like this: https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/add-surround-speakers-to-a-sonos-home-theater

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

i had green light when playbar muted itself, try unmuting, the app is just unstable, my sub would not unmute for 2 days…...

I have a similar issue,  in the last couple of months my sonos Arc starting to go muted intermittently by itself. It is very annoying, I need to increase/decrease the volume to unmute it...I have tried  to unplug it, reconnect it to my network but the problem still there....any thoughts???

Userlevel 7
Badge +19

I have a similar issue,  in the last couple of months my sonos Arc starting to go muted intermittently by itself. It is very annoying, I need to increase/decrease the volume to unmute it...I have tried  to unplug it, reconnect it to my network but the problem still there....any thoughts???

Generate a diagnostics report within 10 minutes of an occurrence and contact Sonos support. They should be able to see what caused the volume change.