Question

Gen 3 sub suddenly not performing as good as before

• 22 November 2020
  • 1 reply

Anyone having issues with sub not working as good as before ? A week ago was working like a champ . Shaking my apartment . Type of bass that punches you in the chest . Now it seem less powerful . Not sure what the problem is . I ha e it paired with arc . I have LG CX 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Dandino76, welcome to the Sonos community and thank you for reaching out to us. We appreciate you for letting us know about your concern, let me help you with this.

First, I'd like to ask a few questions and will give some suggestions on some troubleshooting steps that you can follow.

1. Do you experience the low bass while watching the TV or streaming music?
​2. Any changes on the network recently?
3. Have you tried removing and re-adding the Sub from the Sonos Arc?
4. Have you tried removing the Sub and add it to your other Sonos speakers? How's the sound?
5. Have you tried rebooting your network devices and all your Sonos speakers?

Please try to play music to test the playback for a few minutes then run a diagnostic. Just include the confirmation number in your response so that we can look up the information. If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach out. We and the community are always here to help.