Skip to main content

Hi

I recently had to update my home cinema composed of 1 Arc / 1 Sub Gen3 / 2 one SL.

as the update would not go through, I reset all products individually, reboot my router and trued adding back each product to the same Sonos virtual room.

The 2 one SL paired correctly with the system and updated correctly as well. I could pair them together as a stereo without problem.

The Arc paired correctly and did not require an update.

the Sub Gen 3 pairs corrctly with the system, connects to the wifi, but fails to be « added to the system » or to the « sonos account ».

Can anyone help out?

Hi @Claude_CH, welcome to the Sonos Community!

I would advise against any further factory resets and would not recommend as a first troubleshooting step as it can remove any valuable diagnostics information regarding the issue but also create problems such as splitting your system into multiple households.

From looking at your system, only your Move is showing an online cloud connection, while the Sub and other speakers are showing as powered off. Can you see them in the Sonos app and, if so, can you play to them?

I would recommend you fully reboot your system by powering off your Router, Sonos devices, and controller, for around two minutes. Once everything is back online with a solid white LED, check the Sonos app to see if the Sub and the rest of your system is showing. If the Sub still isn’t showing after a reboot, I would suggest you check the LED against our LED light status page as this can show what state the Sub is in and can give solutions to have it reconnect.

I hope this helps!