Skip to main content

I’ve moved house and I have a new wifi router. My sonos is connected to my previous wifi setting and now it won’t let me add the sonos player to my account as it keeps saying it’s not recognised on my new wifi. I’ve tried a factory reset but the app is still not allowing for it. What can I do please? 

thanks 

See this link:

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/connect-sonos-to-a-new-router-or-wi-fi-network

There isn’t this option in the app 

If you used the factory reset on all your Sonos you destroyed all your system settings and are back to following the setup instructions for a new system.

For other users reading this thread: We don’t recommend Factory Reset without first consulting with SONOS support or someone with LOTS of experience. Factory Reset rarely cures fundamental issues and results in extra, unnecessary work.

Should I take the play base to a sonos shop or is there a number I can call for technical support? It’s not been used a great deal and kept its box. I don’t believe there’s been any damage to the product itself.

There is no ‘Sonos shop’, however, you can call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.