Skip to main content
Answered

Era 300

• 25 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Cześć. Na początku wspomnę, że nie znam się na tym,ale według mnie albo ja robię coś źle albo mój nowy głośnik jest do wymiany. Mam Sonos soundbar BEAM Gen 2, a wczoraj zakupiłam 2x głośnik Era 300. Postawiłam je na stojakach za kanapą.Kiedy siedzę na środku kanapy to prawy głośnik gra ciszej  ( dwa głośniki ustawione na tym samym poziomie głośności). Ponawiam się ustawieniami ,ale nic to nie dało....Pomyślałam,że powodem może być to , że prawy głośnik stoi blisko rogu ścian, dlatego wymieniłam prawy głośnik na lewy, a lewy na prawy i okazuje się,że po zamianie prawy głośnik gra głośniej niż lewy. Czy ktoś wie co może być powodem czy głośnik jest do wymiany?!

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

Hi. At the beginning I will mention that I don't know anything about it, but in my opinion either I'm doing something wrong or my new speaker needs to be replaced. I have a Sonos BEAM Gen 2 soundbar, and yesterday I bought 2x Era 300 speakers. I put them on stands behind the sofa. When I sit in the middle of the sofa, the right speaker plays quieter (two speakers set at the same volume level). I tried the settings again, but it didn't help... I thought that the reason might be that the right speaker is placed close to the corner of the walls, so I replaced the right speaker with the left one, and the left one with the right one, and it turns out that after replacing the right speaker plays louder than the left one. Does anyone know what could be the reason or does the speaker need to be replaced?!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Sprawa rozwiązana( ustawienie 44% na ograniczeniu max głośności),ale nie umiem skasować wątku.Pozdrawiam

Moderator edit:
Google Translate-

The matter is solved (setting 44% on the max volume limit), but I can't delete the thread. Regards