Skip to main content

Distance between Sonos Arc and projector screen

• 25 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I would like to mount Sonos Arc on a wall behind the projector screen. I have 100 inch projector screen which is Sound Perforated AcousticTransparent - https://vividstormscreen.com/products/vividstorm-s-pro-p-motorized-tension-floor-rising-ust-alr-perforated-projector-screen?variant=34332407955596. My question is - what is the recommended distance should I leave between Arc soundbar and the projector screen?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@gokhalesujit

If there‘s no reference or limitation mentioned in the manual of your screen, I suggest try what you like. For myself I would keep a minimum of 10 cm to let some space for audio waves comming out and a maximum of 30 cm to keep orientation of audio and video nearly at the same distance. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Please post back and let us know how that works for you, particularly Atmos as this question has been asked a few times with no great answers.