Answered

connecting sonos beam with 2 x sonos one

• 30 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi all

I have just purchased 2 sonos one speakers to go with my sonos beam that I use for my TV. The beam added in the app straight away. When I try to add the sonos ones it just doesn't show when it's searching for devices. 

However, I factors reset all 3 devices and discovered that I can add the beam and the speakers won't be discoverable or if I add the speakers then it won't be able to see that there is beam aswell.

They are not set as a stereo pair. They are all on the same network. 

Can anyone help..pulling my hair out 

icon

Best answer by UKMedia 1 May 2022, 12:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Is your beam connected to your router by ethernet or Wi-Fi?

When you connect any of the sonos units do they show as wm0 or wm1?

What router are you using?

Is it possible to hardwirre the beam to the router?

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hi all

I have just purchased 2 sonos one speakers to go with my sonos beam that I use for my TV. The beam added in the app straight away. When I try to add the sonos ones it just doesn't show when it's searching for devices. 

However, I factors reset all 3 devices and discovered that I can add the beam and the speakers won't be discoverable or if I add the speakers then it won't be able to see that there is beam aswell.

They are not set as a stereo pair. They are all on the same network. 

Can anyone help..pulling my hair out 

Please reboot your router and try to add your devices again.  If this works please check out my post: Tips & Tricks - Resolving random issues impacting Sonos devices.. | Sonos Community