Answered

connecting pro-ject t1 sonos edition to 2 era 300, arc and the sub.

• 11 October 2023
  • 2 replies

I know the arc doesn’t have a line in. I was wondering how how I can connect the turntable to play through the home theater.  

So far I have only been able to connect to the era 300 by line and use them as a stereo pair but I want the full effect of the complete home theater.

Do I need to buy an amp or a port? or am I able to do this with what I have already 

icon

Best answer by jgatie 11 October 2023, 00:45

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hi

Start the turntable music on the Era 300. Walk over to the Arc and press the play/pause icon for about 2-3 seconds and the music will be play through it and the Era 300.

Click the link below for more information on “Grouping”

https://support.sonos.com/en-us/article/group-and-ungroup-rooms

I know the arc doesn’t have a line in. I was wondering how how I can connect the turntable to play through the home theater.  

So far I have only been able to connect to the era 300 by line and use them as a stereo pair but I want the full effect of the complete home theater.

Do I need to buy an amp or a port? or am I able to do this with what I have already 

The Line-In on the 300s is disabled when used as surrounds.  If you wish to use them as surrounds, you need to add another device with a Line-In.  Of those, an Era 100 with the line in adapter is the cheapest solution.