Skip to main content
Answered

Connect sonos Beam and one to TV

• 5 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello , 

I have Sonos beam + 2 sonos One , I actually connected each other in one room .

I am put music from my phone everything work good. But When I connect it to te samsung tv The sound come out just from the beam and not the 2 Sonos one

Can you help me how to fix this ?

Thank You 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Are the Ones connected to the Beam as surrounds? Are you watching 5.1 content or stereo content? With some stereo content, the audio will not be very noticeable from the surrounds.

You can also adjust the surround levels for TV audio in the Sonos app if you want them to play louder.

FYI…

What should be playing out of those channels?

Audio that is already mixed into 5.1 channels will play from each channel as intended. Most audio comes out of the front channels, especially dialogue and the audio for what action is happening on screen.

If the source you’re playing isn’t in 5.1 already, your Sonos home theater speakers will perform an audio up-mix of the stereo signal to create a simulated surround sound. This means you’ll still hear most audio out of the front channels, but the rear left and right speakers will play what we determine to be ambient audio. This is most obvious in action scenes and with movies that have intense soundtracks.