Skip to main content
Answered

Can't factory resert Sub gen 2

• 9 September 2023
  • 1 reply

Bonjour,

J’ai acheté un Sub gen 2 d’occasion. Lorsque je lance la procédure de factory rest, le voyant du sub reste bloqué sur le voyant clignotant orange et banc, sans jamais passer au voyant vert clignotant comme indiqué dans la procédure. Existe t’il une solution ?

Merci

Cordialement

Google Translate:
Good morning,

I bought a used Sub gen 2. When I run the factory rest procedure, the sub LED gets stuck on flashing amber and bench, never changing to flashing green as shown in the procedure. Is there a solution?

THANKS

Sincerely

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @JBC.fr, welcome to the Sonos Community!

If the LED only stays on flashing orange and white and doesn’t change, then, by following our LED status guide, the Sub may be experiencing a fault condition.

I would recommend you reach out to our support team, as they have the necessary tools available to troubleshoot this issue with you.

I hope this helps!

Google Translate:

Salut @JBC.fr, bienvenue dans la communauté Sonos !

Si la LED reste uniquement allumée en orange et blanc clignotant et ne change pas, alors, en suivant notre guide d'état des LED, le Sub peut rencontrer un problème.

Je vous recommande de contacter notre équipe d'assistance, car elle dispose des outils nécessaires pour résoudre ce problème avec vous.

J'espère que ça aide!