Answered

Cable colour

• 29 November 2022
  • 1 reply

I recently purchased a Sonos Arc and Sub. I selected white to blend in with the existing decor. My Sub came with a white cable but my ARC came with black power and black HDMI which both stand out like dog’s b***s. I emailed SONOS (apparently the CEO) and asked if I could exchange the cable. I received a reply from a Dion stating that the cables only come in black. I have seen other posts where customers have received the same colour cable as the component they have purchased. I have also seen on SONOS website that white cables are available for purchase. Surely this isn't a hard thing to get right. Not a cheap item to have cables that don't match and then be told they don’t have white cables??? Anybody else have a similar problem and met with success?

Disappointed in SONOS 😒

icon

Best answer by Jamie A 29 November 2022, 10:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Hi @BigNev, welcome to the Sonos Community!

You’re right that there are white cables for the Sonos Arc, I’m not sure why you were told otherwise.

It’s possible that your email was forwarded as it was more a general exchange enquiry than the a CEO specific email. However I think it may have been transferred to the support team rather than the sales team, who handle these types of quires on a regular basis. 

I’d definitely recommend getting in touch with our sales team to request cables in the correct colour. Please make sure to have your order number ready if you purchased from Sonos.com so they can load up your order and your details. If you purchased from a retailer, you’ll need to give them some information to get he correct cables sent out, but they’ll discuss that with you on the phone.

I hope this helps!