Question

Blinking Orange and White light on Sonos Sub

• 10 January 2021
  • 1 reply

My sub was somehow (digitally) removed from my room a few days ago.  I went to re-add it, and it can’t find the device.  I did a factory reset on it and now it just keeps blinking between orange and white.  I have read that is a fault code, but now sure how to fix.  I have tried hardwiring it into my Lan, and confirmed on my router that it has an IP.  I have left it unplugged for 5 minutes, then plugging it again (while the Lan cable is plugged in), and after about 1 minute it resumes flashing orange and white.

Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

​Hi @Agustis

Welcome to the Sonos Community, and thanks for letting us know about your concern. We appreciate all your effort and time in resolving the issue with your Sonos Sub.

At this point, it would be best to contact our phone support team for more in-depth troubleshooting steps or possible product replacement. Our phone support team is closed during weekends but you may reach them from Monday through Friday, 10 am - 7 pm EST. 

If you have any questions about this, feel free to reach back. We and the community are always here to help.