Answered

Beta tester

• 23 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi Sonos, I hope ive got the right place but it's been about a year now I've done the surveys etc and I swear my speaker sets are too old. I play Bluetooth,  I play with line jack cable and also a stereo system. 

The first two methods are essentially a small pair of C Cell operated Sony 80s speakers designed for a walkman. For me, what is important is the Bluetooth and the line in. Stereo is also important as I grew up on mono and I don't like it. Maybe being spoiled with a B&o is the issue, but I also use cassette, minidisc and cd. The B&o I can record my vinyl to cassette or MD. I used to work in a TV shop and I'm kinda critical of kit be it for me or for the consumer. I was hoping I could beta test a device that I could attach all the devices I use and listen in stereo and in clarity. I have adapted my Sonys to accept Bluetooth by the means of a pcb and regulator - battery. Go buy one, but I have big expectations... Another notable piece of info is I was also a Beta tester for BlackBerry on their last made touch screen phone. For that I was responsible for reports and tests to the company, TCL that actually built the device under license. 

Now I'm off work through illness I'd like to help out on making a product good or just testing all day etc. 

I'm here so give us a nod.

The speakers I use are Sony SRS - 50.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 28 March 2023, 11:17

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Not sure what you are saying about Sonos here, but you have agreed not to speak about the Sonos beta programme.

I think what they’re saying is that they want to be a beta tester. 

I wouldn’t think the people who take that decision bother to read this forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Stuck-in-the-80s 

Please go to https://beta.sonos.com for all things beta.

I hope this helps.