Beam sync button not working.

• 24 November 2020
  • 1 reply

New Sonos Beam delivered today-Yay 😁however although the app finds the beam-nothing happens when the sync button is pressed-the chiming just goes on but nothing else happens. I’m sure we have tried everything-I shall have to get in touch with Sonos tomorrow to explain and get a faulty/return code for me to send back to the BT Shop-why is nothing ever simple 😩. Just thought I would post this here in case anyone had experienced the same or had an idea what we maybe doing wrong-many thanks.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @FSL63, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue with the sync/join button on your Sonos Beam which is not working properly. Thanks for sharing your experience, so that we can check on this issue further, I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps.  They may ask for additional troubleshooting steps for his issue and give options to resolve this issue. 

If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.