Answered

Audio popping on ARC and One SL

• 3 March 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello all,

I am currently experiencing popping noise on my ARC and both of my rear One SL’s. Before I buy all new cords I was going to look for any suggestions from the community. I have them all plugged in via good ethernet cables either directly into my router, or via a managed switch. I really don’t know what I’m doing and I’m sorry to bug people with a question that has an infinite number of possible issues. But I figured I would give it a try!

My diagnostic number I got from the app is 1329559578

If there is additional information I can give please advise!

EDIT: It does not happen ALL the time. But enough that over the past year or so it’s driven me crazy enough to finally post here

icon

Best answer by Corry P 10 March 2022, 10:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have any other devices near your Sonos speakers?

Have you tried only having the Arc wired to the main router and leaving the other speakers wireless?

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @DillyB 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Do you only experience this “pop” when watching TV, when listening to music (not music on the TV), or will it happen at any time, even if nothing is playing?

If it’s when watching TV, I recommend you unplug your TV from power for at least 1 minute. It may also help to check your TV for software updates.

I hope this helps.