Answered

arc removed from system

Maybe someone here can help.  I had my arc and sub on my "system" and working fine.  I then added Roam to the "system". My sub and Arc then we're no longer recognized on the system.  I was able to get the sub back after resetting it. but it is not paired with the Arc because I cannot get it back so it is not working.   I have reset the Arc and I get all the way to adding to my wifi and it doesn't recognize my wifi network and asks for the password. I put it in and it still won't work.  The sub, Roam, and two play 1's, are all on the same network with the same password but the Arc won't connect.  I restarted my router as well and still nothing.  Very frustrating. 

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 23 May 2021, 02:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7

What router are you using? Are you able to directly connect the Arc to the router with an ethernet cable?

That's the one thing I have not tried.  It was working before that's why I think I shouldn't need to get the cable, maybe I am wrong.  Also, everything else is connected to my wifi.  I suppose I will get a cable tomorrow.  Thanks for your input and help.  My router is the router provided by my internet provider which is CenturyLink